2015 Ram 1500
The Ram 1500 continues to define full-size pickup truck capability, durability and performance. The available 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 delivers unsurpassed 420 lb-ft of low-end torque1 and Best-in-Class fuel economy2 coupled with exceptional power and responsiveness.
Ram 1500 features include:
- Industry’s only light duty Diesel pickup3
- Segment-Exclusive multilink coil spring rear suspension3
- 3.6L PentastarTM VVT V6 engine that combines exceptional fuel economy as low as 9.3 L/100 km (30 mpg)4 highway with exhilarating power and responsiveness
- Segment-First 8-speed automatic transmission3
- Class-Exclusive Active-LevelTM Four-Corner Air Suspension3 with 5 height positions – Available
- High Fuel Efficiency (HFE) model with soft tri-fold tonneau cover and Stop-Start technology – Available
- Active grille shutters (packaged with 8-speed)
- Benchmark interiors including premium seat material and colours, LED lighting and soft-touch surfaces
- Segment-Exclusive centre-stack-mounted electronic rotary dial3 (E-shift) with on-demand transfer-case selector (packaged with 8-speed)
- Factory-installed soft tri-fold tonneau cover system available for all box configurations
- Wheel-to-wheel side steps for enhanced aerodynamics and ease of access to bed – Available
- 7-inch customizable full-colour in-cluster display – Available
- Uconnect® multimedia centre with available 8.4-inch touchscreen display
- Hands-free communication5 with Bluetooth® streaming audio – Available
- 17-, 20- and 22-inch available wheel designs
- Class-Exclusive RamBox® Management System3 and tailgate linked to Remote Keyless Entry system – Available
Did You Know...
- Ram 1500 is the winner of the 2014 Canadian Truck King Challenge in all categories
- The 2015 Ram 1500’s towing abilities are compliant with the Society of Automotive Engineers J2807 towing standard, which outlines strict performance requirements that reflect real-world demands, in order to allow you to tackle every challenge confidently with a towing capacity up to 10,650 lb (4,831 kg).
- Ram 1500 is the first ever back-to-back winner of the Motor Trend Truck of the Year® award
- Ram 1500 has been recognized with an award-winning interior
- The 3.0 EcoDiesel V6 is a back-to-back winner of Ward’s ’10 Best Engines’ (2014 and 2015)
- Ram 1500 is Canada’s most fuel-efficient pickup with up to 8.0 L/100 km (35 mpg) highway2
- Ram 1500 is part of Canada's longest-lasting line of pickups6
- Ram 1500 uses dual-platinum spark plugs with a service life of up to 160,000 km without degradation in spark density
- Ram has the highest customer loyalty of any full-size pickup7
 Based on Automotive News Full-size Pickup segmentation. 420 lb-ft of torque achieved at 2,000 RPM.
 Based on Automotive News Full-Size Pickup segmentation. 2015 EnerGuide highway fuel consumption ratings. Government of Canada test methods used. Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. 11.3 L/100 km (25 mpg) city and 8.0 L/100 km (35 mpg) highway on Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x2 HFE model with 3.0L EcoDiesel V6 and 8-speed automatic transmission.
 Based on Automotive News Full-size Pickup segmentation.
 Based on 2015 EnerGuide fuel consumption ratings. Government of Canada test methods used. Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. Use for comparison purposes only. Ask your retailer for EnerGuide information.
 Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Voice commands of phone require a Bluetooth-compatible phone.
 Longevity based on entire Ram pickup lineup compared to competitive pickups. Based on IHS Automotive: Polk Canadian Vehicles in Operation data as of July 1, 2014, for model-years 1988-2014 for all large pickups sold and available in Canada over the
last 27 years.
 Based on third-party Canadian competitive 'trade-in' data for MY2008 to MY2013 for new full-size pickups.