2012 Ram 1500
REASONS TO BUY
- Canada's longest lasting line of pickups(1)
- More pickup owners are switching to Ram 1500 than to any other pickup (2)
- Canada’s fastest-growing choice of light-duty pickup(3)
- HEMI V8 horsepower with V6 fuel economy (390 hp / 28 hwy mpg)
- Winner of 2012 Canadian Truck King Challenge
- Rated “Best Buy” from Consumers Digest for 2012
- Best-in-class cargo versatility(4)
- Class-exclusive link/coil rear suspension for smooth ride & handling(4)
- Class-exclusive RamBox® cargo management system(4)
- Class-exclusive in-floor storage (Crew Cab models)(4)
- Only extended cab with four full-size doors(4)
- 4740 kg (10,450 lb) of maximum towing capability
- 866 kg (1,909 lb) of maximum payload capability
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2012
- 6-speed auto replaces 5-speed auto with 4.7L & 5.7L HEMI® V8
- Exclusive RamBox® now available on 6’4” beds (Regular / Quad Cab)
- Special Value Pricing on RamBox®
- New Ram brand steering-wheel with front mounted cruise control
- New chrome bodyside moulding (late availability)
- Black grille replaces bright grille on ST (Note: SXT remains bright grille/bumpers)
- Rear Backup Camera is now standard on Laramie
- New monotone paint option: Outdoorsman & Laramie Longhorn
(1) Based on longevity R.L. Polk Canada, Inc. Canadian vehicles in operation data as of July 1, 2010, for model year 1987-2011.
(2) Based on October 2010-November 2011 Canadian industry survey of light-duty pickup truck owners trading in their vehicle for a new pickup truck.
(3) Based on 2011 calendar-year-to-date vehicle registrations.
(4) Based on 2012 Ward's largest pickup segmentation.
Click here for more information on the Ram 1500